Join us for a 12 weeks series on Buddhist art, symbolism and conversations around the relevance of art in Dharma practice. This series is open to all Inner Circle members and meets every Tuesday at 7pm Pacific time on Zoom for about an hour.
Starting August 10, 2021
Tuesdays 7pm Pacific time
🖼 Art pieces include:
- Buddha: A guide on the path to recognize our true nature.
- The Three Lords: Compassion, wisdom and activity on the path.
- Samantabhadra: Understanding the nature of mind.
- Vajrayogini: Approaching the fierce mother and the awakened feminine.
- Dorje Drolo: Sadhana practice as a means of accomplishment.
- And more!
Become a paid subscriber ($10/month or $100/year) to join the Inner Circle and participate in the conversation. All sessions will be recorded and made available for Inner Circle members.