End State Goals
Sometimes we need reminders for what our daily practice is for. It's too easy to get lost in the busyness of our life and relationships.
Make a list of ten things you would like to be when you are 90, if you are so fortunate to live that long.
- Healthy body and mind.
- Meet adversity with readiness.
- Be present for loved ones.
- Have mental clarity.
- Be thoughtful, kind, and generous.
- Be free from strong negative mental states.
- Be a conscious, active contributor to communities I value.
- Be content with enough.
- Stay curious.
- Approach death with dignity.